Jiuhong Silicone Endoscope Port Biopsy Valve for Olympus Flexible Endoscope
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.5 US $0.45|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: JHY-BV
- Material: Silicone
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Olympus Endoscope
- Color: Black / Red / Green
- Packing: Pouch & Bulk Packing
- Transport Package: Bags, Cartons
- Origin: China
- Type: Endoscopic Device
- Certification: CE, SGS, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Sterilization: Eo or Not
- Trademark: OEM, Global
- Specification: CE. ISO
- HS Code: 90189090
- Disposable Endoscope Biopsy Valve for Olympus & Fujinon
|JHY-BV-A1||Disposable, for Olympus & Fujinon Endoscope|
|JHY-BV-B1||Disposable, for Pentax Endoscope|
* Endoscopy Disposable Biopsy Valve
This is the compatible disposable endoscope biopsy valve
because the original one is very expensive.
The same quality and much lower price!
Please buy and get a benefit!
1.1 Brief introduction
Biopsy Valve is fixed on the biopsy mouth of flexible endoscopes, and mainly used to fix the biopsy mouth of endoscope and prevent liquid reflux during the endoscopic surgery. It is widely used in the digestive endoscopy treatment operation, currently domestic hospital mainly depends on imports, and the price is high. Our company is focusing on the technological development of Biopsy Valve, the quality of our Biopsy Valve is comparable with imports.
1.2 Intended use
It is used to fix the biopsy mouth of endoscope and prevent liquid reflux during the endoscopic surgery.
1.3 Product Classification
In terms of Rule I, Annex IX in 93/42/EEC, the classification of Biopsy Valve is Class Is.
According to the description of product standard, Biopsy Valve is classified into A1 type and B1 type as per the difference of dimension.
1.5 Product features
Biopsy valve has the characteristics of reliable quality and easy operation.
1.6 Instructions for use
(1). Get the biopsy valve out of the package.
(2). Connect Biopsy Valve to the biopsy mouth of endoscope.
(3). Dispose the Biopsy Valve as per recognized hospital standards.
(1) Do not use if package is damaged.
(2) Do not use if it is over the expiry date.
(3) The instrument is a single-use, disposable item, please destroy it after using and reuse is forbidden.
The material of Biopsy Valve is silicon rubber conforming to Standard YY/T 0031.
Fax: 00 86 519 85071235