FDA Approved 5 Chambers Suction Polyp Trap
1. Intended use
It is used for suction trapping and preserving endoscopic specimens and other samples for pathology.
The Suction Polyp Trap installs easily in-line between the endoscope and the suction receptacle, and eliminates the need to retrieve polyps from collected endoscopic effluent. Four strainer-Iike chambers collect the polyps as they are retrieved through the endoscope channel, isolating each for identification and further study. A unique indexing system permits accurate identification of each polyp, and clear plastic construction allows visual verification of polyp collection. The unit may be filled with fixative, capped, and labeled for transportation to the laboratory.
1) Fine-mesh screen permits it to capture even the smallest polyps
2) Multi-chamber allows for multi-sample
3) Disposability helps reduce contamination
4) Easy installation
5) Verification by CE mark
|JHY-PT-05||Disposable, 5 chambers|
|Connecting tube||PVC||ISO 1060-1-1998|
|Strainer chamber||PC||ISO 7391-1-2006|
5. Product Packaging:
1) Inner Packaging: The inner package is PE+ Dupont paper.
2) Middle Package: The middle package is 3-layer corrugated paper.
3) Outer Package: The outer package is 5-layer corrugated paper.