Disposable Grasping Forceps for Gastroscopy
1. Intended Use:
It is used to grasp and remove foreign body from alimentary tract in human body in the combined use of endoscope.
It is used to protect oral cavity and gastroscope in the process of gastroscope operation.
* Disposable, no need to re-sterilize, avoiding cross contamination, convenient to use and reducing the clinical workload.
* The jaw is made up of medical-use stainless steel which has good biocompatibility.
* The head end is smooth through elaborately grinding, without damage to endoscope.
* The head is precisely designed for grasping foreign body accurately and firmly.
* Adequate forceps opening width, available to take out large size foreign bodies.
* Excellent price-performance-ratio.
|Model||Tube O.D.(mm)||Working Length(mm)||Characteristics|
|JHY-FG-23-160-B1||2.3||1600||3 Round Prongs|
|JHY-FG-23-230-B1||2.3||2300||3 Round Prongs|
|JHY-FG-23-160-B2||2.3||1600||4 Round Prongs|
|JHY-FG-23-230-B2||2.3||2300||4 Round Prongs|
|JHY-FG-23-160-B3||2.3||1600||5 Round Prongs|
|JHY-FG-23-230-B3||2.3||2300||5 Round Prongs|